Posters and Puzzles
West Bow has long been one of the most famed streets in Edinburgh. First recorded in 1160, it was originally named for one of the earliest gates of the medieval city, “bow” meaning “arch”. When the stone King’s Wall round the city was built in the fifteenth century, the West Bow was the only approach from the West through, winding up the hill towards the Lawnmarket.
All our posters are available in various sizes and materials. They can be ordered with or without frames